We have been providing company secretary services to accountants and their clients for over 17 years. From company formations to complex share reconstructions. Many firms do not have the resources for a company secretarial department. We act as that department, as an extension of your office, covering the statutory requirements for you and your clients. We can hold the statutory records of your clients for you on our dedicated company secretarial system giving you online access to the records.
Our Accountants Company Formation Service:-
Our qualified company secretarial staff understand the need to produce company formations quickly and efficiently to a professional standard for you and your clients. We will badge formations under your firms name if you require.
We provide our electronic formation of companies to Accountants at £95 + Vat.
Our company formation service includes:-
- Electronic incorporation
- Model Articles
- Companies House incorporation fee
- Three bound sets of Memorandum & Articles plus one unbound
- Certificate of Incorporation
- First minutes
- Share certificates for shareholders
Download and complete the company formation order form and return to us by email, fax or post along with the appropriate identification documents.
If you want to amend the order form to include your own firms contact details for clients please do so.
We also provide additional services for accountants and their clients including:-
- On line facility to view Statutory registers and company details
- Changes to Memorandum & Articles
- Creation of New Share Classes
- Changes of Name
- Purchase of own shares
- Redemptions, consolidations or conversions of shares
- Restoration of Dissolved Companies
- Production of Documents for General Meetings
- Provision of a Service Address for Directors
- Offshore Incorporations
For details of our company secretarial service for accountants and all companies house matters contact us on 01908 234703.